The Nepalese Young Entrepreneurs’ Forum (NYEF) is organizing the first-ever Mechi -Mahakali Motor Rally-2022 from March 24 to March 28 marching the slogan “Together for Local Tourism.” It is a sporting event that aims to promote Nepalese entrepreneurs while also fostering team bonding and promoting domestic tourism. More than 90 NYEF members and entrepreneurs from various chapters are participating in the motor rally. Dr. Dhananjay Regmi, CEO of the Nepal Tourism Board, will inaugurate the event “Mechi- Mahakali Motor Rally-2022″ at the Nepal Tourism Board Main Gate by flagging-off rally team at 10:0AM.
In the word of Mr. Udeep Shrestha, President of NYEF, this motor rally is being organized with the goal of promoting local tourism throughout the country. The objectives of the events are
• To encourage people about a part of unique exploration sport called “Motor Rally” exists which is fun and adventurous.
• To encourage individual, private, and public business sectors in such a way that it, in turn, helps the rally grow its popularity.
• To provide a platform for places in between, where the local business can be flourished which is being targeted by the motor rally.
• To further know about the local culture by providing a mode of recreation.
• The motto of our Motor Rally is to visit and promote different parts of Nepal and visit all chapters of NYEF across the country.
The rally starts from Kathmandu, Pokhara, Lalitpur respectively, and meets together at Chitwan. Simultaneously, Biratnagar, Sunsari, Janakpur meet Amlekhgunj respectively others Chapters meet on the way and headed the final destination of Bardiya and move back on 29th march in their respective origin.