Khalti has now introduced a service where users can buy Central Zoo tickets online. This facility has solved the problem of residents of Kathmandu, who had to stand in long queues to buy tickets for Central Zoo.
Speaking more about this service, Binay Khadka, Chief Executive Officer of ‘Khalti’ said, ‘Parents, especially with young children, no longer have to wait in line for hours to visit the zoo. In the past too, Khalti has brought many facilities to solve such problems of Nepali people. Now we expect that enabling such online service will make it easier for the people of Kathmandu to spend more quality time with their families.’
Interested users can buy the tickets from ‘Khalti’ as per below mentioned method:
- Tap on the Central Zoo in Recently added service on Khalti’s Homescreen
- Tick the box you want from the available options
- Enter your required ticket number and tap on the apply button
- Fill the required details
- Make the payment using the appropriate payment method.
Users can see the booked ticket in ‘My Booking’ in the menu of Khalti.